Welcome! I am the Wall Street Physician. In a previous life, I worked on Wall Street as a trader at an investment bank. Now I am a physician helping fellow doctors navigate the crazy world of finance.
About the Blog
I’m honored by the thousands of readers who have come to the blog since its inception in January 2017. Maybe you found me hanging out on Bogleheads or the White Coat Investor forum. Maybe you read my guest posts on KevinMD or White Coat Investor or saw my comments on the Physician On FIRE blog. Maybe you found this website via Google.
No matter how you came here, I hope you take a look around and like what you see. There are too many posts to read in one setting, so click on a topic below that interests you and check out some of my most popular posts.
- If You Must Trade, Follow These Five Rules
- Wall Street Profiles, Jim Simons, Renaissance Technologies
- Statistically Significant, Clinically (or Financially) Insignificant
- Pick Your Taxable Account Allocation Wisely
- Saver’s Credit For Medical Residents
- How Wall Street Is Like A Game Of High-Stakes Poker
To receive exclusive content and new post notifications, don’t forget to subscribe below to the Wall Street Physician e-mail list. I want this blog to keep on getting better, so don’t hesitate to contact me and let me know what you want this blog to be.
-Wall Street Physician