Welcome to the Wall Street Physician blog! In a previous life, I worked on Wall Street as a trader at an investment bank. Now I am a physician helping fellow doctors navigate the crazy world of finance.
About the Blog
I’m honored by the tens of thousands of readers who have come to the blog since its inception in January 2017. Maybe you found me hanging out on Bogleheads or the White Coat Investor forum. Maybe you read my guest posts on KevinMD or White Coat Investor or saw my comments on the Physician On FIRE blog. Maybe you found this website via Google.
No matter how you came here, I hope you take a look around and like what you see. There are too many posts to read in one setting, but here are ten articles to get you started:
- Eight Reasons Why You Should Not Trade
- Primary Care Physicians vs. Specialists: The Impact of Fees
- How Wall Street Is Like A Game of High-Stakes Poker
- How Much Bonds Should You Have In Your Portfolio?
- The Bull Market Is Over (Or Is It?)
- The Benefits of Simplicity in Personal Finance
- Building a Vanguard Three-Fund Portfolio (Or Other Simple Index Fund Portfolios)
- Why Jim Cramer Is Wrong About Doing Your Homework
- What Should Be Your International Stock Allocation?
- Psychology Versus Math In Personal Finance
Subscribe to the Wall Street Physician E-Mail List
To receive exclusive content and new post notifications, don’t forget to subscribe below to the Wall Street Physician e-mail list. I want this blog to keep on getting better, so don’t hesitate to contact me and let me know what you want this blog to be.
-Wall Street Physician